Terms and Conditions:
- Entry is open to anyone who has visited the Williams Corporation stand at one of the following
home shows on the following dates and has entered their details on the sign-up / competition
– the Canterbury Home Show on either the 14th, 15th or 16th of October 2022;
– the Canterbury Agricultural Show on either the 9th, 10th or 11th of November 2022;
– the Tauranga Home Show on either the 28th, 29th or 30th of October 2022; or
– the North Shore Home Show on either the 28th, 29th or 30th of October 2022.
- Entry is open to anyone over the age of 18.
- Entrants must have entered their email address and phone number to sign up for the Williams
Corporation Database to be eligible for selection as the prize winner.
- Entrants are required to take full responsibility for their entry’s content and ensure that their entry complies with these terms and conditions. For the purposes of this term, “entry content” includes any content (including text) that entrants submit in connection with their entry into the promotion.
- Any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party will be invalid unless the entrant requires the assistance of a third party to enter due to a disability.
- The prize winner must redeem the prize within 6 months of 18 November 2022. The flights awarded to the prize winner will be economy class on an airline selected by Williams Corporation Limited. Any seat/class upgrades are at the prize winner’s sole cost.
- The prize winner must be able to provide evidence of his or her ability to gain legal entry into Fiji within 6 months of 18 November 2022.
- Entries will only be accepted from participants who have entered their details on the sign-up / competition form at the above home shows on the above dates.
- Employees and contractors of Williams Corporation Limited and its related entities, suppliers, agencies, licensees and their immediate families are not permitted to enter, and any entry by
such a person will be void.
- Williams Corporation Limited takes no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize.
- Williams Corporation Limited will not be liable for personal injury suffered during participation in the promotion or use of the prize. If requested by Williams Corporation Limited, the prize winner(s), and his or her guests, must sign and return any liability release and indemnity provided by Williams Corporation Limited and/or its contractors as a condition of the prize being awarded. Failure to return the signed releases and indemnities may result in the entitlement to the prize being forfeited and the selection of another prize winner.
- By participating, entrants grant Williams Corporation Limited exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, videos, voices and likeness in connection with the promotion and for future promotion and marketing purposes and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
- In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable evidence of compliance with these terms and conditions (in Williams Corporation Limited’s sole and absolute discretion), the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and another prize winner will be selected.