Williams Corporation Capital
Investing in Williams Corporation Capital Limited is open only to qualifying wholesale investors who meet one or more of the following investment criteria:
The minimum investment of $750,000 is required. Exclusions apply.
- investors who are relatives of the company’s directors
- investors who are close business associates of the company or its directors
- investors who invest at least $750,000
- investment businesses
- large investors with net assets or a consolidated turnover of more than $5m over the last two financial years
This investment opportunity is not available to retail investors.
Williams Corporation Team
The directors, Matthew Horncastle and Blair Chappell come from strong property families. They have owned and operated businesses for 10 years and have been successful property developers for over 8 years.
Kathryn Marshall, the General Manager, has been a successful residential property developer for over 30 years, and uses her extensive experience to guide the company.
The Williams Corporation team consists of in house accountants, architects, project managers and property consultants and a wider network of external builders and plumbers who are all industry leaders. Their skills are showcased by their proven record of success and market domination.
Williams Corporation Capital is a Wholesale Finance Company.
- Entities related to Matthew Horncastle and Blair Chappell have invested $5.3m into this company for Class B shares.
- This company also has a personal guarantee from Matthew Horncastle and Blair Chappell.
- This company also has a guarantee from Williams Corporation Limited, which currently carries an equity base of over $10.2m.
- When funding a project, the funding total from Williams Corporation Capital Limited and any other bank or lender(s) will not exceed 70% of the completed project valuation for the development.
- A standardised draw down table will be created before project funding is released.
- Investor funds will only be used to fund acquisitions of sites for developments and/or funding ongoing developments.
- No security interests have been or will be granted to any third party over any of the company’s assets.
- The company will always take the best available security for its lending. This may include the following:
- The Company has a minimum equity amount (in the form of issued Class B Shares) of $5.3 million (Minimum Equity). Class B Shares representing the Minimum Equity will not be withdrawn from the Company until such time as the Company has redeemed all investors’ Class A Shares.
- When funding a project before land settlement, a deed of assignment of the pre-sales and other key contracts (either on project commencement or after those assignments are released by the primary funder, if any). This means if Williams Corporation Limited or one of its trading companies who is doing the development is in default, the project can be settled into Williams Corporation Capital Limited so equity is protected.
- Alternatively, when funding a project after land settlement, a first mortgage security will be in place where there is no primary funder or, where there is a primary funder, then after the primary funder’s first mortgage is discharged.
- If there is a primary funder, Williams Corporation Capital Limited will have a second mortgage security, with a primary funder taking first mortgage security and assignment of key contracts. This may be a third mortgage, if there are two primary funders.
- Whatever the case, the Company will take whatever security, guarantees or other similar arrangements as are available to secure its lending.
Your return will be 10% per annum, gross, interest paid quarterly. We deduct your Resident Withholding Tax so you will receive Net Interest paid to you.
Governance is extremely important to us, Matthew Horncastle and Blair Chappell are experienced directors of property companies, and govern Williams Corporation Capital Limited under strict operating procedures.
The company’s funds will be kept in our solicitors trust account acting on behalf of Williams Corporation Capital Limited.
They will only release funds when all the correct steps and securities have been taken and are in place.
Register below for more information
For further information, please refer to the information memorandum (which is available on request). Ask questions, read all documents carefully, and seek independent financial advice before committing yourself to this investment.